Virtual Studio Setup Directions
OYC – Virtual Studio
How to Join our Live Streaming Classes
We are live streaming our classes using Zoom, a video conferencing platform that has recently become extremely popular. Our video conference will be the class and you will be the participant! You can use Zoom on your computer, iPad or smartphone.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Go to zoom.us to set up your free account. You will need to use the same email for your Zoom account that you used with OYC on MindBody
- Download AND install the mobile app for your device (Apple, Android, or Computer)
- Check to make sure everything has been downloaded and installed correctly by clicking here for a test meeting. Breathe.
- Go to our schedule and select the name of the class you’d like to attend. Please register for class at least 10 minutes before start time.
- The link to join the meeting (class) along with the instructions, will be emailed to you; click on this link. You will have the choice to join with or without video.
- Great job, now enjoy class! It’s a privilege for us to be invited into your home and to share yoga with you.
- Please note, our classes are being recorded and will be available for viewing to other OYC members. Mute your mic and keep it muted throughout class for proper streaming and recording. Of course, you may temporarily unmute your mic if you have a specific question for your instructor.
“Private Yoga with Kristine changed my entire practice. I began to experience what proper alignment actually feels like.”
Supporting Your Practice
Private yoga sessions are fully customizable to support you with your practice. Each session is unique. We set an intention based on what you would like to explore. Some students wish to focus on alignment; some wish to focus on meditation; some choose to work on both. We can address modifications and working with props to support injuries or limitations. Private sessions are also an excellent way to safely move into advanced postures that are not taught in group classes.